- Organization admin is a super user for all the other users. It has the overall control on their enterprise. It can create org admin, data admin and users.
Follow the steps to create a Organization Admin,
Login to ConverSight.ai.
You will able to see the ConverSight.ai dashboard.
The dashboard is having three features,
- Search Bar
- Creating New Button
You will be able to find the required profile of the user by searching their name in the search bar. The searched profile alone gets displayed from the list of records.
Creating New Button
Follow the steps to create a new user (or) org admin (or) data admin.
- Click on the New button icon.
- Popup window will appear.
Enter the user details,
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile Number
- Display name
- Select the role(Org admin/ Data admin/ User) and save.
- The created profile name will be displayed in the table.
The user information is displayed in the table columns.
The role and email of a user can be changed after the profile has been created.
To change the role or email,
Click on the edit icon located straight to the user name under the Actions column.
Enter the new email or change the role and save.
Using the features of user profile, the organization admin can view their profile, change the password and log out of the ConverSight.ai.
Click on the Profile menu to view your details.
You can change your name, contact number, designation and role under this menu.
You can change your role by yourself under “Change My Role” drop down menu and save.
Click change password.
Enter Current password, New password and Confirm new password and save.